Product photography proposal for

Michelle Powell

Michelle´s Personalized Skincare

Product photography service guide

You know that feeling you get when you see a brand image and think: “Wow! I want this for my business!” That’s the magic of impeccable, truthful and honest photography.

I am here to help you get just that. A clear vision, a visual foundations and a new brand images that represents your business and helps you take it to the next level.

I will put my unique expertise of more than 15 years, to your service. By the end of our collaboration, you will have a set of brand new images that make you inspired as you did the very first day you decided to start your business. 

 

Based on the information received from you via email, we have prepared the following proposal.

Service proposal

Amethyst skincare branding and packaging by The Visual Corner studio

Brand images are key to having brand consistency and being memorable.

 

Pack one:

The Visual Corner will conduct one shoot with a 36-image deliverable.

Upon shooting, client will be sent a proof sheet to review and approve the images to be edited. Client will have one opportunity to provide feedback and request any changes via post editing.

Any additional changes after the initial one round will incur additional costs at 10€ per revision. Any reshoots will incur an additional hourly rate at 250€/hr and 30€/photo.

Scope of Work:

  • 36-image deliverable.
  • Set and basic props design at TVC studio.
  • Minimum, two set styles to give variety to the session.
  • Use of hand models from my team on an ad-hoc basis.
  • Coordination of suppliers during the shoot.

Not included: Costs of services of other professionals such as models, stylists and make-up artists. 

**Models will have an extra cost of 150€ until 500€ depending if amateur or professional.

Notes

  1. This is a firm bid.
  2. Estimate includes one 5-hour photoshoot.
  3. Estimate is for 36 photos only. Any additional photos can be provided with an additional cost.
  4. Estimate assumes reasonable revisions are included as needed. Revisions that would adversely affect budget and/or timeline will be reviewed with client and may require an approved overage and/or schedule revision.
  5. Estimate does not include additional expenses (i.e. props, products, etc.)
  6. Client has full digital/social/print usage rights for 2 years*.

*With the exception of the models’ photos, which will depend on the image usage rights agreed with the agencies

pack one

Investment

1,190€*

* All our prices are in Euro. The equivalent in US dollars will be made on the day of the transaction and it is up to the customer to cover the costs of the operation..

Second proposal

Pack two:

The Visual Corner will conduct one shoot with a 48-image deliverable.

Same conditions on pack one.

Scope of Work:

  • 48-image deliverable.
  • Set and basic props design at TVC studio.
  • Coordination of suppliers during the shoot.
  • If necessary, the selection of models.

Not included: Costs of services of other professionals such as models, stylists and make-up artists. 

**Models will have an extra cost of 150€ until 500€ depending if amateur or professional.

Notes

  1. This is a firm bid.
  2. Estimate includes two 3-hour photoshoot.
  3. Estimate is for 48 photos only. Any additional photos can be provided with an additional cost.
  4. Estimate assumes reasonable revisions are included as needed. Revisions that would adversely affect budget and/or timeline will be reviewed with client and may require an approved overage and/or schedule revision.
  5. Estimate does not include additional expenses (i.e. props, products, etc.)
  6. Client has full digital/social/print usage rights for 2 years*.

*With the exception of the models’ photos, which will depend on the image usage rights agreed with the agencies

pack two

Investment

1,590€*

* All our prices are in Euro. The equivalent in US dollars will be made on the day of the transaction and it is up to the customer to cover the costs of the operation..

Next steps

Art Direction for Rita Experience by The Visual Corner branding studio

HOW TO WORK WITH US: 

You are ready to work with us, yeah!

Just send us an email to info@thevisualcorner.net with your company information and invoice details.

Once we have your details, we will send you an invoice with our payment details.

Once the reservation fee is paid in full, you will have access to your client portal. You will receive our welcome email in order to prepare for our online meeting to define the style, colours and any relevant details for the session.

We cannot wait to welcome you in our studio!

We book on a first-come, first-served basis. In the case of international customers, shipping and customs costs will be paid by the customer. In this case, we reserve your spot with 30% of the total cost of the service. The remaining 70% will be paid once we receive the goods in the studio.

Scroll to Top